Saturday, November 3, 2012

Fasting - a question

I'm posting much earlier than scheduled because I've been working on my next blog post, and I've hit a snag. I would very much like to share what is currently understood about what happens to your body when you fast, and explaining that is going to go into a lot of biology. So I'd like to make this post comprehensible to people who haven't necessarily been studying biology off and on their entire lives. But on the other hand, I know that everyone gets at least a little exposure to biology in school. Because of that, I don't want to explain things in such a simplified way it feels like I'm talking down to you.

I would greatly appreciate any input you care to offer about what level of biology exposure I should be aiming my post toward. If I don't get any input, I will be using Noel as a sounding-board. Brace yourself, Noel! You're about to get bombarded with biology!

No comments:

Post a Comment